funny cop story

86underboost

This was a while back....when i first got my gn about 2 years ago. i was out with my buddy in my gn, when he said" lets go get the nova and mess around for a while" I agreed as i loved his nova. 383 small block runs 11.20's. Well anyway...we're driving down the road, and he notices someone right on his a$$. We both hate this so he slows down a bit to piss this guy off. Well, the light ahead gets yellow so we slow for the red and stop with the tailgater behind us still. Sitting at the light, my friend hits the line lock and lets the et streets go for about 15 seconds. Then, the car behind us lights up in all blue and red.....COPS!!!!!!

The cop got outa his car all pissed and screams "GET OUT OF THE CAR...BOTH OF YA!!!!!!" So we get out and walk around the back of the car as the cop screams "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE PUNKS!!!" The whole front end of his car was black with rubber.....i couldn't help but laugh!!!! MAN WAS THAT FUNNY!!!

So my friend got a careless ticket and we were on our way home. We were both laughing the whole way home......we didn't think it was a cop tailgating us, but hey.....that's what happens when you drive too close :):D:D

Yeap, cops are good for that tailgating ****. If you speed up, you get a ticket, if you hit your brakes they pull ya. I let them get real close then I pull her back into Drive or 2nd, depending on my speed and let them *******s get a little scare. It's work twice for me so far, but no paycheck yet. :D

LOL that is hilarious. I had a similar experience in my first car an '84 regal with the n/a 3.8. I was sitting at a light downtown in my regal after having a six pack (don't do this anymore) And i break torque it spinning the tires all the way through the intersection (it was raining) Then here comes the blue lights. Pulled us over, as my buddy is getting out of the car a 24oz budice falls on the ground, The cop is like "is this yours son" And my buddy said no sir. Basically we were obnoxiously drunk stupid teenagers. The officer ended calling our parents and nothing else was done. What a lucky night.
Lane Gordon
Fast Lane
'85 Gn ('87lookalike/motor)
'89 S10 cameo with that old n/a Buick motor still kicking. Has some work done now though.