full throttle speed

acg72

anyone know how to get a hold of full throttle speed. i ordered some stuff on the 18th and it still showes full balance so it has not been paid and has not shipped and i know that i have no finance problems. i did send an email with no responce and the phone # given doese not work. anyone have ideas or know anything or should i cancel order (if i can) and try another vendor. thanks

acg72 said:
anyone know how to get a hold of full throttle speed. i ordered some stuff on the 18th and it still showes full balance so it has not been paid and has not shipped and i know that i have no finance problems. i did send an email with no responce and the phone # given doese not work. anyone have ideas or know anything or should i cancel order (if i can) and try another vendor. thanks

I think they are in the process of moving right now. They are usually pretty good at getting back to you. I would just be patient for a few days and let them get settled. I have never had a problem with them.

do a search . he posted a number you call while they are in the process of moving

acg72 said:

I am assuming that was you that sent the email I responded to today. It was missing a digit in the order number and you did not tell us your name so we have no idea of who you are. Drop me a note with your name so I can check your order and I will tell you what is going on.
Mike

acg72 said:

[FULLTHROTTLESPEED.COM] OR [#1-586-790-4406]
HAVE YOUR ORDER# AVAILABLE...SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT SHIP UNTIL THEY HAVE A COMPLETED ORDER ON HAND.THEY ALSO DON'T CHARGE YOU UNTIL ALL THE PARTS HAVE ARRIVED @ FTS FROM VENDORS.[sorry for caps] :cool:

We just moved so:
new phone is
586 294-4404
586 294-4409 fax

3400 Klein Rd
Fraser MI 48026

Mike

thanks

thanks for the replies. i did get the new number and was able to contact them.

Mike
I am sure yor phone works very well..
Did not get the first 2 emails.
As for this morning, I am not in the same location to check other email.
Long Distance calls I try to keep them to a minimum.