Fuel vapor canister relocation / removal

TurboWh1

I'd like to make some space for larger air intake. Anyone removed or found a better location for the fuelvapor canister with success? Car is street driven quite a bit.

I'd like to make some space for larger air intake. Anyone removed or found a better location for the fuelvapor canister with success? Car is street driven quite a bit.
I got a used ATR relocation kit. Super easy to install. Did have to extend a couple sensor power lines and extend the smaller vacuum hose. The larger hose did make it but is a little kinked so I want to replace it with something a tad longer. This is the pic the seller send me of the install. Kinda hard to understand but basically attaches behind the driver side bumper turn signal. Uses the stock mounting points of that ac vacuum ball.
20230624_131111.jpeg

I got a used ATR relocation kit. Super easy to install. Did have to extend a couple sensor power lines and extend the smaller vacuum hose. The larger hose did make it but is a little kinked so I want to replace it with something a tad longer. This is the pic the seller send me of the install. Kinda hard to understand but basically attaches behind the driver side bumper turn signal. Uses the stock mounting points of that ac vacuum ball.
View attachment 394773
That does make sense. Hopefully it's a fairly simple bracket to make as I'm sure the ATR one is hard to find these days. Looks like the hose clamps hold the canister to the bracket? Thanks for sharing the pic!

That does make sense. Hopefully it's a fairly simple bracket to make as I'm sure the ATR one is hard to find these days. Looks like the hose clamps hold the canister to the bracket? Thanks for sharing the pic!
Yes. Just a couple bends in the bracket. Hose clamps go through the upper end of the bracket and the ac ball attaches to a downward facing bend in the bracket

I removed one of the mounting bolts & rotated the canister. Provided enough clearance.