FS: 1992 E34 525i 5 speed BMW

TireFryer

The New Kid
I am putting my car up for sale again, after putting on 4 new tires as well as fixing the front end shimmy... I would not want to buy a car which needed work done to it, so I will never sell a car to anyone which needs work or not in a condition with which I am satisfied.

NEW brakes (rotors, pads, sensors, fluid), as well as replacing front struts, rear shocks and shock mounts, upper and lower control arms, and 4 new rims. Drives like a dream.

here are pics: http://community.webshots.com/album/101103665HoxxiY
more updated pics available upon request and will be updated on the website soon.

details:

Black/Black leather
5 speed
144xxx miles (pretty much all highway)
NEW: tires, brakes, coolant level sensor, belts, valve cover gasket, BMW Roundel for hood,interior cabin air filter

loaded with all options: PW, PL, PS, sunroof, heated seats, 6 CD BMW Changer/radio/tape deck

the car needs NOTHING!!!! Can drive it anywhere right now!!! I would not sell this but have to due to 2nd baby and need a serious family hauler!

Asking price: $6000 or best resonable offer or trade or trade+cash
(the worst offer is the one you don't make...you never know what'll go)
basammalik@hotmail.com
517-749-7887

would be willing to help with delivery options (MI 48911)

new pics updated! :) I apologize for the mess in the car, but have not had a chance to get the interior detailed (been about 5 weeks) due to busy life with 2 kids/babies and being on the raod visiting family and the works! Car will be handed over after a thorough detailing :buttrock