FS: 1985 S-10 w/syclone drivetrain

Buickz

1985 S-10 converted with full Syclone drivetrain/dashboard. Its a great project truck for the price. This truck was someones daily driver in MO when I bought it from him with a blown #5 piston ring land. Its quite stealthy as it still sits with a 4X4 stance and has S-10 rims. Everything is there. I drove it off the truck that delivered it 4 years ago to me and it just smoked and sputtered a little. Its been sitting ever since. Its no looker body wise as it is 3 different colors and has the typical cab corner rust. It has an aftermarket sunroof. As it sits covered now, the front clip is off. Some small engine parts are off in a box as I started disassembly and lost my indoor heated garage area. It has a aftermarket PROM and the original PROM and a heavy duty front prop shaft. Also has a Walbro 255 fuel pump installed and an adjustable regulator. The interior isnt anything special. Its a grey dash with nonstock buckets, it will need a real shifter as the one thats in it now isnt correct and doesnt work well. This truck ran a 14.0 before the ring land went with the 4X4 tires. I ran a carfax before I bought it and the VIN is that of a 2.8 liter 2WD S-10 with no problems reported if thats a concern.

Looking to get 4000.00 with the parts below. Reasonable offers concidered without the parts.

1 pair of 1996 Vortec heads and fiberglass rear lowering springs 2" drop. The heads are used the springs are new.

Hate to see it go but I am tired of looking at it.

I am located in Northcentral CT.

Email me with questions. I can take pics of anything you would like.

apreissner@trufresh.com