First Kill in a long time ( not too proud)

NY87GN

I don’t race often, a good buddy of mine just picked up a 2014 Challenger RT. We went off the line together, it was very close but I pulled away just by a nose. We live in NYC, not much room to get past 60mph.
I am mostly stock, I guess I’m a bit disappointed, I think it’s time to take it to the next level.
My mods are the following :
Walboro Fuel Pump
Extender Chip with 80lb injectors
Tin Man cold air
Tans cooler
Translator
Adjustable Fuel gauge and waste gate..
15lbs of boost
Mangna Flow mufflers

Looking for advice on next Mods… My goal would be a mid 12 ¼ mile and a mid 4 sec to 60.

Well I will tell you this. You can run more boost with those 80lb injs. When you bump up the boost higher than 15, you get knock? The quickest mod for the best power increase for not alot of money is alky. And get a chip for it. Next on the list would be torque converter/turbo like 2800 stall/contact bison for the turbo. Finally after that, port the heads and go roller cam.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No. Do none of that. Get a scanmaster and boost gauge FIRST. Then tune what you have. After it's tuned, start looking for tires. If a greatly improved launch doesn't whip him, start mixing your own race fuel with Xylene and start turning up your boost while watching for knock.
Make sure you have all the frame braces in place too. The bodies on these cars were NOT meant to take the torque these cars can put down, and you're going to start cracking your sheet metal by the door jam/roof rails.
How did you know you have 15psi of boost?

I forgot to mention I do have a scanmaster and when I bought the car it had a GNX style dash. As for tires, I have brand new Kumo 275/45 in the rear. I think I could use better traction. When I try to power break at launch while holding break pedal down, I get tire spin at 2pounds.

You can get bigger rear wheel cylinders and use 2 long pads to hold the boost.. Alky is Def going to help. What borough are you in? I know a few good spots from a roll..

Gut the catalytic converter and turn the boost up to 21. Mix 3 gallons of 93 to one gallon of xylene or mix one gallon of leaded 110 to one gallon of 93. If you run leaded,you'll need a Denso oxygen sensor as it tolerates lead for a longer period of time than any other brand. Switching to E85 will be the most fun but will dramatically decrease gas mileage.

After looking at what you have no reason to be disappointed. You were at stock boost level and basically have a stock car. Now if it was the v6 challenger then I'd say you are right. I think K you did very well. Alky with adjustable wastegate should be you next mods. You can pick up methol my at sk speed in long island

I’m thinking Alky is the way to go.. and def frame braces, I think it’s the GNX brace? If i can get 22psi, just wondering will that get me in to the mid 12's?
I also gutted my Cats..
I’m in Staten Island, I know of the good spots to open her up. Its just the spontaneous red light and go that limits you to 60mph and below most of the time.
The draw backs of living in the big city..

Go on the Staten Island expressway and see what those undercover chargers are made of.. now that's a test lmao

Lol Those Chargers won't have to be fast; they'll just run 'em until the buick breaks down or blows a headgasket...

Get a scanmaster, tune tune tune tune, gut your cat, get alky and turn up the boost, get sticky tires, it will be like a new car.

I wonder if your buddy with the R/T is on the challenger board getting speed ideas too....lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Get a 3 inch downpipe, drag radials, fuel of your choice, (pump gas with alky, race gas , e85, etc.), with matching chip, and turn boost up to 21- 22 pounds, and tune it.
You should have no problem hitting mid to low 12's. These cars do 12's no problem with bolt on s. When you want to go faster is where it will wear your wallet out.