Finally got my engine in!!!!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
I finally got my engine in the car! Gonna fire it off next weekend. :biggrin:

Nice

Looks good!! You do all the work?? What part of Ga are you from? There some guys who come here from the ATL areaan go to the track in steele..

yes

I did all cept the machining and head porting. A labor of love :D I am close to Tifton between Macon/Valdosta.

WHAT not even a mention of me lol. Glad you got her running again and it did sound really good so far. Hurry up and get some miles on her and I will do the same with mine. Its time to go STANG hunting again in south georgia!!!!! Daniel :)

haha

Brother we aint gotta hunt em,I know where most of them live! Me owning a stang just lures them in. :biggrin: Gotta send the puter off today to get it modded for the low imp inj. Might drop the pan late today to stop the leak :mad:
NeedBoost is my shop provider and helper/gopher :biggrin: Actually he's been harrassing me EVERY DANG DAY to get the Buick GOING! :biggrin:

It'sAV6 - I thought that was you. Glad to hear you got it going! I'll be looking for you in Reynolds. I think I got it worked out.

Mustangs?! There are enough around here to fill an overseas cargo ship. I can't turn my head and not see one. And of course, being the only GN owner (that I am aware of) in the entire county, every one of them want's to run me. I've got to get some more go fast goodies. :D

Patrick

Tell your wife to get OFF the phone lol. Then get out there and get busy on that pan bubba!!!!!!! Daniel Ray