Finally decided to post...

boostfreak

knock? is that good?
Hi everyone. Kinda new to the GN game. Bought my first one, an 87 GN in 2004. It was already modified so it was just buy and drive :) The problem was I had no idea what I was driving. I've wanted a GN since I was a kid so all I cared about was owning one. I couldn't point out the MAF from the ECM! Anyways, had to do some overseas work so I decided to part ways with it instead of having it rot in storage. Thought I was over the Buick Bug, but it came back with a vengence! I finally caved in and bought an 86 T-Type this Jan. Waaay better shape than the GN, but nearly stock. I decided that the best way to learn and appreciate these cars is to build it yourself and that's what I intend to do. Now I just need help from you guys:D Glad to be here and look forward to learning!

welcome. post some pics of your ride. let us know what questions you have. but use the search function. lots of good reading on this board

I will try and get some pics up soon. As for now my location is outside of the Continental US. Should be home soon.