Few stock parts, a hi-flow catalytic converter, and stage 2 heads

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I have a stock intercooler and shroud, fan, stock injectors (I believe, on the side it is 0 280 150 218 and on the electric connector is 645) a jet-hot coated stock turbo shield and bracket, stock DP elbow, stock DP, stock airbox and filter, a random technologies hi-flow cat, and some stage 2 heads 0031 casting- for use with T&D rockers. Heads have never been used and have valveseats already installed, and 1 head has valveguides in it already. These are brand new castings that have never been run. Currently they are not sold, but a sale is pending, however in case it falls through, I am listing them.

I work throughout the day, so most shipping will be done on the weekends. If you need these right away, its realistically not going to happen. Buyer pays shipping on everything. I *can* send it UPS from my work and weight it beforehand to let you know shipping costs (I'll weigh it and figure it out) but it will be more than if I were to go to USPS, however you'd get it much sooner.

With all of these I'm not really trying to get a whole lot. I'd like to get 110obo for the cat since its barely been used. For the stage 2 heads-make an offer, and if the other guy can't beat it, we'll see what happens, but he is first in line. I don't list prices, so just make me an offer. If I like it, I'll say yes, if I don't I'll say no. Pretty simple. I'm not in the nickel-and-diming business, I'd just like these parts gone.

I am willing to consider partial trades for (I know these are worth more than what I have, so I'll pay the difference):
modded ECM for low impedance injectors, 160lb injectors, 16-20 gallon fuel cell w/ GM sender, A1000 or larger fuel pumps.

2a6a5c7.jpg

2n7jsb7.jpg

o9r13a.jpg

Best way to contact me is usually by phone 707 362 6030. Im in CA and I get to sleep around 11-1130, so don't call after then. You can also email me at 1987GN@gmail.com

I'm also contemplating selling my baer brake 12" slotted rotors, global west upper control arms, and b-body spindles as a package deal. If you are interested in those I can take pics, but unless your offer is over a grand, don't bother asking about them. I'm looking for 1450+shipping for the package. If you are serious, we can talk. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

-Tyler

I still have the stock injectors, IC, heat shield, DP and elbow, and airbox.

I found the receipt from Jethot last night, and it was 100$ to coat the heat shield alone.

I don't care about making any money. Whoever wants these just make me an offer that covers my cost of shipping+supplies+energy drinks required to wake up in the morning.

I mean I'll sell the IC for 5$, just pay the shipping and materials (I'll provide you with all receipts). Hope this gives you an idea of how much I care about making money and how much I want these gone.