Feedback

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
I know that the 2nd gear shift in my typhoon is stiff and will snap your neck at any speed but is it common to be snappier in drive rather than overdrive and what does it mean if it starts getting soft....
Randy:D

yes it's supposed to be that way.

Bc with the tranny in D and not OD you have the ovr run clutchs applied that are not applied if left in OD. you also have more line pressure.

if things begin to get soft it's not good. somethings happening inside the unit and it is a sign of things to come. check/change the fluid but I don't think it's goin to help.

Good luck.

if things begin to get soft its not good .something is going wrong inside your head your a f#$%^n whimpering coward.better change your diaper cause you just pissed yourself,but i dont think its going to help.now your the public victim of an ubsubstantiated claim.

if things begin to get soft its not good .something is going wrong inside your head your a f#$%^n whimpering coward.better change your diaper cause you just pissed yourself,but i dont think its going to help.now your the public victim of an ubsubstantiated claim.

Huh?:confused:

Adam

Never mind. I read the other stuff:( . Chris, I understand your issues w/jwaller, but don't you think that your post here may seem pointed toward the person that wrote the original post, or at least could be misconstrued as that?

Adam

You guys got issues get over it dont turn this site into trash because you cant figure out whos better. You both are better than that im sure. and Im also sure your both adults not third graders fighting over who brought a better lunch. You both probably have an equal lunch sack...

RANDY:D P.S. FIGURE IT OUT....

Ditto Randy,
We can save the bad stuff for pms. Its nice that TB.com let us even have this section, dontcha think? We've had it six months now :D

Peace.