FAST WB 02 not detected?

M

MrG6

For those of you that can help, I just install the FAST ecu system that I got from JC,(thx for the quick service) how ever I can see most of the sensors but the WB O2? I see that there is a upgrade to the ver 1.00. Would that be the problem or should I look else where. The system is on my T-TYPE with the adp. box and I check and double check all connection and installation. Numbers on O2 match ECU box, box is SFI V-6 so it should match.. There is no icon or reading from O2 on the desktop or dashboard? Anyone got the answer?

This could be a wiring problem or a factory ECU configuration problem. If after verifying your wiring is correct you still have the problem, call the FAST office at (810) 225-2700. It may just be a simple matter of sending you the O2 calibration file.

dont you have to turn on the wide band o2 in the setup? i just installed one of theese and i had to do that

shawn

Thx Lance, I called that number(of course its Sunday) no answer. Left a message for you. I was just wonderin if you could e-mail me that configuration file. Or ICQ it to me...

Sorry, I can't do much from home. I'll take care of it first thing tomorrow.

ok sent off the info.... can I ask why in windows C-Com, the fonts in the tables are hard to read, but in DOS, they aren't? Also, is there a manual thats supposed to accompany the system?

Originally posted by MrG6
ok sent off the info.... can I ask why in windows C-Com, the fonts in the tables are hard to read, but in DOS, they aren't? Also, is there a manual thats supposed to accompany the system?

The font in C-Com WP is a scaleable font. In the DOS C-Com, the resolution is always the same so it's easy to optimize. Try scaling the table so the font looks the best. Obviously, the better the screen resolution, the better off you will be.

The manual is still included. It's just in electronic form now. Click on the "Help" menu item and select "Contents" for the manual and more.

Yes Mike that box is check, thx though. Lance I called you all day and left messages but I finally got though and George said you left for the day and transfered me to Craig, who has like 3 others ahead of me to call back, Grr.... I see this ain't gonna happen again today unless you brought the stuff home with you... The answer to your serial# question is yes, it's the same...Please call if you can help.

Just a line to let you know I got it goin. Craig sent me a configuration file that got it online. Thx