Fast & Furious 2 release date???

Pitbozz

GR8WHYT
If anyone knows the exact date for the release of this wonderful & accurate portrayal of street racing, please let me know. I will be in the parking lot of the biggest theatre when it lets out circling like a great white on a feeding frenzy!! The ricers are going to come out of there jacked up thinking they are running 10's. I just hope to catch a couple of them before the whole school is spooked. We should organize and round them up like the killer whales do.

Man I was getting ready to come in here and dog you out for asking, but I gotta say thats pretty ingenius.

Edit: I'm next door in Mississippi, maybe we can get that round up thing going for real lol!

I want a national event made of this. I want every domestic car that is capable of running a 16 or better thru the 1/4 hunting on the release date above in their hometown theatres. Let's make the ricers scared to even crank up their cars to leave the parking lots.

Great! This would also be the perfect chance to stick a potato... no wait... a squash... no a cantaloupe... no too small.. how about a watermellon....no .... a Pumpkin in their fart tubes!

LMFAO That would be the funniest **** to see a bunch of domestics circling the theaters with the ricers sitting in the parking lot. :D :D :D Oh man that would rock. :eek:

June 6th, the night of my senior Prom. Ah god the trip to the shore the next day will be a highway feeding frenzy of every ricer and their potato launcher exhuast after they watch the movie.

Thanks for the idea. June 6th will be a vacation day for me.. I now know what me and my friends r doing..... going to gas city for some 104 and hitting the movie theater.

I am putting in for vacation time so I can terrorize the ricers. The timing will be perfect...TA-49....50 lb injectors....340 fuel pump....downpipe....alky kit....chip....24lbs of boost....all freshly installed. Hell it may even be it's maiden voyage!! I hope I don't overfill on rice!!

Man,

I heard it was about "Drifting Teams?" WTF? what will they think of next?

I'm actually gonna keep my cars in during the whole release week of F&F2. Try to drive down the street by the theatre and you're likely to get a Civic and an Accord stuck in the side of your Regal (and end up dead or in the hospital as a result). I wish I was a cop so I could bust all their ricer balls. It sucks to get hit in an accident, but its gotta be even worse getting nailed by two hopped up, 16 sec., pieces of $hit tryin to see how many miles it takes to hit 90.

BE CAREFUL: Post-gayricermovie testosterone+Honda=16 sec. PANDEMONEUM

Originally posted by StageII86
of your Regal (and end up dead or in the hospital as a result). I wish I was a cop so I could bust all their ricer balls
BE CAREFUL: Post-gayricermovie testosterone+Honda=16 sec. PANDEMONEUM

I'll be working...and scopin the parking lot at the local movie theater. :)

They filmed some of this movie down here and I worked on the set. There were (2) REAL Yenko Camaros, (2) Cudas, one a 440, one a true Hemi, (4) new Vipers, (4) newer BMW M3s, (4) New Vettes, (2) Ugly purple Eclipse convertibles, (2) Silver and Blue Subarus, RIGHT HAND DRIVE with three nitrous bottles stacked where the passenger seat used to sit, (4) Saleen Mustangs (three get wrecked...tsk tsk), (2) ugly yellow Mitsubishi 4 doors and a TON of Miami City (which doesnt exist) Police cars....which end up wrecked. I think there was another car too, but I can't remember it. I'd have to look at my pictures.

Watching them wreck the Saleens was cool. I can't wait to see the movie and see how it looks with all the editing.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I think there was another car too, but I can't remember it. I'd have to look at my pictures.

It would be a Silver and blue Nissan R34 Skyline GTR.

Personally, this idea makes me laugh. And I know it is a joke... at least I hope it is a joke. I hope that we can all remain in good standing as the pillar of the automotive hobby and not stoop to the level of the "ricers" in being stupid and simply enjoy the movie for its face value: Entertainment.

I'll be in the theatre watching the movie...

JMO,

I'm In!!!

Free reality checks, courtesy of Buick!!! :D :D :D Lets see, by June, The new TE-61 and 72's will be in, DR's will be on. Possably a real exhaust, and if not I'll just take the cap off the dump. ;) :eek: Should make for a fun week

Mr T....It is in good fun, however I WILL be in the parking lot waiting to get my fill of rice when the movie lets out! I can appreciate ALL car enthusiasts, even the ricers(hehe), but there are some that give the rest a REALLY bad name. But that's life...a few ruin it for the many.

Personally, this idea makes me laugh. And I know it is a joke... at least I hope it is a joke.

Well, In that case, you can catch me cruisin the theater in my 8-sec. race car. I'll even lie and tell them all it has NAWZZZ.