Fast Formation

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
OK here we go again. Some may remember a few weeks ago I was not able to view my Loggins through my VE Table. Got that corrected by re-downloading the FAST program. Now I have this F$%^ problem where the car will idle great until I apply load either by going for a drive or on the Trans- Brake. Engine will feel like it's running on 4's. If I turn the engine off and re-start we are back to normal again until I apply load again. Now on this Laptop I am using now I cannot do any changes unless I plug the Computer to the FAST and connect to it. As if I use my spare Laptop that I no longer use well I can make changes to any File I have without connecting t the Fast in the car. So my conclusion is this A.. I either have a Laptop problem that when I send a file to the FAST their is a glitch or B..their is a problem with the FAST box. My first test is tomorrow to send a File from my Spare Laptop and see what happens and then take it from there. I even had Cal Hartline send me a Program to see if I did some wrong doing. His made the car run alot better, but the proble is their no matter which Program I use.
Does this make any sense or am I shooting Blanks??

And what's up with Craig Smith!! Is he still around?

I have your solution, but it Use a maf and 1987 technology. Read signature carefully.

I never go back to old Technology.

Like someone says here on the Board.

"Always Look Foreward"

Getting it sorted out.
Thanks for your Thoughts Norby...:biggrin: