Factory Concert Sound dash speakers in good working condition

GNVAIR

I am trying to piece my factory stereo system back together. I need a good working pair of the factory Concert Sound dash speakers. These are different than the regular non Concert Sound speakers.
Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Did You ever find any OEM Concert sound Dash Speakers, and what is the different between non C/S dash speaker.
I was thinking it was only a mid range small tweeter speaker , and all were identical ?

I have a set! They've been in boxes since 2001 when I replaced them with aftermarket units. I'll dig them out tonight and post some pictures.

I think sixteen years is long enough for me to be sure I'm not going to put them back in.

I have a set! They've been in boxes since 2001 when I replaced them with aftermarket units. I'll dig them out tonight and post some pictures.

I think sixteen years is long enough for me to be sure I'm not going to put them back in.
I'm interested. Please let me know. Thanks!

Here's what I have. Full set. Mint condition except the door speakers, the harness is cut on those, I guess the stereo shop couldn't find where they unplugged up in the door. They were pulled from a 16,200 mile car on February 28, 2000. I found the receipt for the work in one of the boxes. The surrounds are all still perfect. No sign of dry rot.

My car was built in September of 1987.

Since It's a full set, I'd like to keep the set together.

IMG_0848.jpg

Well GNVAIR and I must be doing the same thing as far as returning a car back to stock. So with that. I am interested in the 4x10 speakers and or the set if GNVAIR passes on this stuff. Or does not need the 4x10 speakers. so let me know. Thanks. Vinny

I have a full set available if the other set sells and someone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys. checking in to see where we are at with this. I am still interested in 4x10 speakers. please post pics and availability. thanks vinny

I'm still in negotiations for a pair. The cones were ruined on the first pair I received.