External Wastegate prices

mycarsucks

Rambler
A few of my searches here on external wastegates mention people obtaining used deltagates for $60-$75 I can't seem to find any of the sort. I've been keeping an eye on the parts for sale section, but not many of us really seem to run or sell them. Is there another forum or place that I might find a good used gate?

you can always check the import forums for the deltagates.... its a turbonetics piece so it wont be hard to locate. Post in their wanted section.

If you can swing it, get a Racegate. I have one, i will more than likely not use it to its full potential, but i wont have to upgrade if i need..... just change the spring Nice Billet Design for long lasting performance

The thing that drives me nuts is that most import kids are willing to pay extreme prices for everything. I mean they sell all sorts of tiny turbos for like 1500 just because it says greddy on it.

Does anyone know of any good import forums? I've tried 3si, supraforums and a dsm forum. Any big forums I dont know about?

Just hang in there and you will find a deal. I found my ATR 3" DP, ATR external gate, and custom cut out all for $230 on this board. The deals are there, you just need to have some patience and some luck to score the deal before someone else scoops it up.
Good luck