Experts: weird tuning-driving A/F problems

1985GN

Breaking parts
lets see if anyone has any ideas on this intermittent weird problem im having with tuning and driveability with my car......when im driving normal and at light cruising speeds the A/F usually hovers around its normal 14.3-14.8. occasionally ill see if dip into the 10's at the same light throttle and speeds for no reason then work its way back up into the 14's. the other problem is when i pull the a light the idle will sometimes be choppy and all over the place and the A/F will be in the mid 14's and stumbling then all of a sudden after like 10 seconds it will smooth out and go to 12.7-13.0 and run fine. the other thing is i can be taking off from a light with light throttle and shifting through the gears and it will all of a sudden fall on its face and dip into the 15's on A/F for a split second then clear up and be fine. this never seemed to happen until i put the new motor in 4 months ago. car now seems to have some slight smoking at idle it appears to be blue in tint like oil but smells like raw fuel but again A/F at idle is around 12.8's. i also notice that sometimes the car runs great on a pull and then some days it will feel like crap with nothing changing . no codes, TPS and IAC are set right, o2 sensor is fairly new and working fine, MAF is about 6 months old from GM its an LT1 with translator, does the same with different chips in it. battery voltage is fine. plugs and wires are new and are fine. coil pack and module are new and fine. like i said it seems intermittent but it bugging the hell out of me, i have my FAST XFI on the way but would like to know what is going on with the car before i install it all....any ideas? i was told it seems like some sensors are not telling the computer the right info but most of the stuff is new.....any ideas on what to look for would be great....thanks

I would check the grounds that mount to the rear of the pass head. I have moved mine to the last intake bolt. I have seen them break most of the strainds of copper causing a poor ground. Or it maybe loose.