Easy Elevens for Buick GN

HelloBozos

A Bozo in Buick
High Performance an Tunning Equipment for 86-87 Buick GrandNational. Package deal $2000 for everything , Part's included listed below:

1. Set E.T. street's an Skinny's on Weld Pro star, Only 3 passes an some street use with lugs an 1/4 spacer for rear $700 sold seperate = "ss"

2. BGC extended large mouth Intercooler with custum adjustiable scoop/shroud with mounts an crank fan an 70mm inlet tube with Meth injector hole $900 "ss"

3. Direct Scan tool with hard disk an instructions an both cords in box $200 "ss"

4. Quad-Air ECM tunned for 72psi injector an meth with Extender chip an cut for Direct Scan Tool $150 "ss"

5. Translator Plus Horse Power in Box tunner with Mass Air flowsensor tuned for 72psi/meth $300

6. 2 set fordged piston an set h-bean atr rods,(number 4 piston an rod may need replaced $150

I can't load photo till i have more then 4 posts..what a bummer, i guess this number 2 after the indruction hello post

Ok, post 4 times, an heres the photo link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hellobozos/5431247323/

The pin worked it's way out on number 4 on brand new build,(Under heavy dynoing from Cal Hartline),car still ran,just smoked from wall damage,I've now sleved that cylinder an gone stroker assembly

ECM.....if your referring that its been modified to accept low Z injectors.. I'll take it. Sent me total shipped to 44130 and how you want your cash. thanks

hellobozos wants..........

to sell as a package, entire listing.
will consider parting in a week or two.

just to save everyone some time and trouble.

oops... skipped the first line. Im only interested in the ecm if you sell seperate. Thanks!

IMO, you'll be better off selling seperate. Its going to be hard to find someone thats wants to buy the whole package. You will be sitting on this stuff for almost a month and probably lose prospective buyers that are ready to buy now. Just something to think about. Good luck either way!

IMO, you'll be better off selling seperate. Its going to be hard to find someone thats wants to buy the whole package. You will be sitting on this stuff for almost a month and probably lose prospective buyers that are ready to buy now. Just something to think about. Good luck either way!

while i dont need any parts, i always look....i agree 100%, seperate and sell your stuff much faster :smile: