Door stickers?

jdpolzin

I have an 86 GN. Just got the car re-painted, including the door jams. Just wondering if anybody makes replacement door jam stickers? I cant even think of what all info was on them aside from the tire size and pressure but I would like to put them back on the doors. Any ideas? -------Jeremy

Try e-bay. I've seen someone doing stickers just like the originals and they even use the correct typewriter! If you have your original or a picture of your original thay can duplicate it.

OK, I will contact him. Do you know what all information is on the door stickers?

WOW thanks for the info!! looks like I have a little research to do!!!! THANK YOU!!!! -----Jeremy

I can help with this...

I just went thru the same thing with my 86 GN and Jim (phillyturbosix) was able to help me out again:) . So now I can pass the information onto others:cool: . This guy makes just about every sticker on the car...unfortunatly they are for 87 and not all 86 and 87 stickers are the same. I just got mine the other day an I am VERY happy with them!
Here is the guys site.. http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html It's a weird site has a ton of spam opens when you first load it so watch out for that! But he is the only one making those stickers!

Placement of door stickers

Could someone send me a pic of exactly where on the door these go.I know they go on the end of the door by the latch....but where?And are they only on the drivers door? Any help would be appreciated.

This is from a GNX, but same as a GN except for the ASC sticker, so should be somewhat helpful. Tire load info on top right, MFG on bottom left.

Attachments

• door decals.jpg
    door decals.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 227
I just recieved the two door stickers I ordered from Russ Selkirk.Absolutely awesome.The quality and detail was first rate.I payed $35 for both.Money well spent.