Don't Know What To Do, Please Help....

thepremier

Today I was taking the lug nuts off of my wheel to put center caps on each wheel. My passenger side wheel was a total disaster because while I was unscrewing the lugnuts, two of the lugs were completely sheared off. Now I have 3 lugs holding the wheel on and I don't know how I'm going to fix the problem. Is this a problem that I can take care of myself, or do I need to take it in and let somebody else do the job?

Also, how safe/dangerous would it be to be driving on a wheel that is held on by 3 lugs?

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 will hold the wheel for an easy low stress ride but you know it must be fixed.

it is not a hard thing to do and the Help parts at the discount parts stores have replacement studs and nuts.

Is it the front or rear - both?

Blown&Injected said:
3 will hold the wheel for an easy low stress ride but you know it must be fixed.

it is not a hard thing to do and the Help parts at the discount parts stores have replacement studs and nuts.

Is it the front or rear - both?

It's the front passenger

A shop can replace them if you don't have the means. Shouldn't be very expensive as studs are only a few bucks, and it doesn't take long to install them.

Good luck.

strike

Definetly have a shop do if you have no experience, they are a pain to remove and shouldn't be to expensive like strike said also piece of mind its done right.