Direct Scan & Laptop $275 + shipping

Walker231T

Like new rarely used Direct Scan system. Includes everything it came new with new. Hardware interface module, ECM interface cable, PC interface cable, software disc, & user’s manual. 100% working with no problems. Version 1.52 Serial # 895.

Also have an IBM Think Pad 365x Laptop, with AC adapter, battery and a CD with the User Manual & the Hardware Maintenance Manual on it. The laptop is in decent shape but it's no cream puff. The battery doesn't hold much of a charge. I usually had it running with a power inverter, so it didn't bother me much. The laptop was working fine a few months ago; it had Windows 95 installed on it. I just fired it up today however and it acts like there is no operating system on it, I'm not real computer savvy, so I don't know what the deal with it is, don't know if the cold weather has effected it or what, been in the garage with the car. It boots and OK's the memory, then hangs in a error screen. I managed to get to the Easy-Setup screen and ran all the programs it had in there but still couldn't get it to boot into Windows. Might need a fresh install...??

If you have any questions or need a specific picture, just drop me a note. I'll guarantee the Direct Scan but NOT the laptop. $275 + shipping. If you want to find the shipping cost go here: USPS Postage Rate Calculator and put in your zip and mine (27976) and the weight (13 pounds).

I have over 200, 100% Positive Feedbacks on E-bay (screen name: Walker2316) and am PayPal Verified, HOWEVER I can ONLY accept Money Transfers or E-Check, NO Credit or Debit payments. I ship everything from zip code 27976 NC with delivery confirmation #'s. I can accept a MO and will do COD if buyer pays all fees. Whatever works for you.

Thanks for looking.

dk_walker@hughes.net

Attachments

• lptp 001 (Small).jpg
    lptp 001 (Small).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 147
  • lptp 002 (Small).jpg
    lptp 002 (Small).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 147
  • lptp 003 (Small).jpg
    lptp 003 (Small).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 146