DFW - Lone Star Performance Buick Club

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
The Lone Star Performance Buick Club (LSPBC) is holding the first meeting of 2008 this weekend at Papa's Bar-B-Q. Please be there by 6:30pm this Saturday, January 26th to eat, hang out, participate in the officer elections and discuss what is comming up this year.

If you have not already done so, please send your nominations via email to our current treasurer using the address tmfarrington@msn.com. The positions available for nomination are President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary. Volunteers intestred in fullfilling any of the Newsletter, Show Director, Race Director or Webmaster appointed positions please speak up at the meeting.

2008 memberships are due for renewal. If possible, please be prepared to renew at the meeting. Although the cost of running our organization continues to increase, we are happy to say that the dues will remain at only $30 again this year. To better serve you in 2008, please also print and complete our standard application form available at the following link: (LSPBC Membership Form) Maintaining a current database of our membership is needed to keep you informed of upcomming events. Therefore, wheither you are renewing for the 10th time or for the 1st time, please send this form with your dues. Your prompt renewal greatly helps with planning the budget and acquiring much needed supplies for our shows and events.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you again and I encourage anyone interested in our organization to attend as well.

Drive safely :cool:

Directions

I have received several requests for a map to the meeting so here is a link to help everyone. The weather is supposed to be nice. I hope to see as many of you as possible; and, of course bringing your Buick is not required. We sure would love to see it though! :biggrin:

Pappas Bar-B-Q Locations

Select the "MAP" as indicated in the Dallas listing. Make sure you click on point "A" to center the map correctly between Loop 12 & I-35E.

Or you could just use this if you can see it well enough:
2007LSPBCCarShowFlyer-1_Page_2.jpg

Sorry, I will make the next event.

I have dinner plans @ 7:00pm.

Mr. Newton, have you taken that Sky to the track yet? Any future mods planned.

Neat looking car!

next meeting

I already have tickets to see Van Halen:eek: , so I will not be in attendance. I will make the next meeting!!!

Not yet probably in Feb at Ennis. If traction is good should be a high 13.

Got tickets to VH for March 3rd :) See ya next time.