Deltagate -> stock style

Matt

What would I need to do to use a turbo that is set up for a deltagate and use a stock style wastegate? New exhaust housing? That's what I'm thinking. I don't know much at all about the deltagate.

Stock style 3 bolt turbine housings are set up with the additional port for the wastergate puck and actuator. Turbonetics has custom turbine housings set up with an integral Deltagate flange. 4 bolt style housings would require the Deltagate or similar style wastegate to be mounted elsewhere (such as the header or crossover).
My question is why are you switching? A stock style wastegate is good well into the 10's. For an 11 or 12 second car, you will need 2 Deltagates to avoid boost creep.

If you are asking about the hole in the front of the turbine housing, there is a plate that can be bolted on to block the Deltagate hole. You can make one or Turbonetics will have one. When you block the hole you can use the stock style WG actuator.

I'm just wondering what would be needed to convert a turbo set up for a deltagate to stock style wastegate. I think I got it though.