cruisin ocean city whos going

92ty1614

is anyone going this year? i saw a lot of gn's down there at the last one because one is in the spring and one in the fall. i plan on driving my ty down there, its just up to the truck. heres the info.

May 16-19
Crusin' Ocean City
Inlet Parking Area and Locations Around Town

Over 7,000 street rods, classic cars and customs on display at the Inlet Parking Area. Live entertainment. Boardwalk parades throughout the weekend, times to be announced. Admission to Inlet Lot. Thurs.-Sat., 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Jack Hennen, 410-798-6304. www.specialeventpro.com. Accommodation information: 800-OC-OCEAN.

May 18
Waterfront Car Show
Shantytown/Ocean City Fishing Center
Rt 50. & Shantytown Rd.

Hot rod car show on display Thursday - Sunday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Charlie Vanarsdale, 410-213-1121.

May 19
Box Lunch Social with Music
Historic Furnace Town, Rt. 12, Snow Hill

Music, 19th century games, oxen rides, self-guided tours of historic site. Bring a picnic or reserve a box lunch. Sunday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Kathy Fisher, 410-632-2032. www.furnacetown.com.

Ill be there but Im probably bringing my Camaro SS. Just cant resist the highway drives with the t tops out

I am gonna try my darndest to make it. It is always a blast, especially the cruizing up and down Coastal HWY. It would be cool to get a bunch of TR's together and cruise all night;)

I will be going with 4 other TRs,always a good time even in bad weather!!!Worth the trip!!! I will be the GN with the surfboard hanging out my t-tops.

I will have the 86 there my buddy is bringing his 95 supercharged Z we are staying on 91th street.

I was there last year , iam going this year just hope i can get the car going in time if not i'll drive the jeep.

Well, I made my reservations the other day so I am there. I will be arriving Wednesday night and I am staying through Sunday night. Lets all try and meet up somewhere. When are you all going down?

I'M GOING

i'll be down there on 5th st with some buddies of mine a few gn and a couple typoons and syclones i hope to see you all down there i been going every one since i got my gn 2 years ago and every year get better and better and my car getts faster and faster . I LOVE IT and i can't wait i work on the car year round just for these two shows in o.c.. keep 'em spooled up every one show those cubic in. guys what the 3.8 are all about

no substitute for cu. in. i doubt it wwwwooooooossshhh!!!!!!:D :D

I am staying on 26th street- lets all try to hook up somewhere and go on a little cruz down Costal Highway!!???

I wish I would of found this last week. I was down there and cruised Thursday and Friday. But it broke Friday afternoon. We were up on 75th street.