Crazy knock

TOOMANYTOYS

Was finally out test driving my car after installing a new steering box. Had some open space so I got on it and got some knock retard on the scan master. Did it again and this time I could hear the knock. Got out of it instantly and the sm showed 11 deg kr. Not sure where to look here. Fuel pressure was good, boost was around 16 with 60lb inj, and a stock turbo. Ideas?

That sucks! I hate having more problems after fixing one...

Are you able to monitor fuel pressure under boost? And, is your boost from an actual gauge (not the dash)?

Boost is an actual gauge. The o2s were 806 when the knock happened. I know it wasn't false because I heard the death rattle. Possible clogged injector? Anyway to tell? Car idles and drives fine. Just can't get on it

Well it looks like I found something. Pulled the plugs and cyl 6 looks brand new. No tan on the porcelain at all. Looks like I just put it in. Guess I have a bad injector. How do I test this?

Check the sparrkplug wire. Could be a bad wire

I pulled the injector plug and the car ran a little rough. Smoothed out a little when I put the plug back on. Partially clogged?