CPT-66 Turbo with RG-45 WG and Accufab 70mm stuff

RED LS1

Alright guys. My V6 stuff is starting to vanish. The Trans, Billet converter, GN1 heads and intake, and bare block are gone. Here is some of the other stuff still left.

2007 model Turbonetics CPT-66 turbo. All polished. Bought new from Cottons back in '07. The turbo has no more than 500 miles on it. The car never went to the track or been on a dyno. My brother basically took it on 5-10 mile missions locally. The shafts feel tight and there is no damage to any of the blades.

$600 shipped

The RG45 Wastegate can be sold with it. They are $420 new. I will sell for $350. This was bought around '11. It probably has 200 miles on it. It is not for sale separately. Only with the turbo.

Accufab 70MM Plenum and Throttle body. Bought around middle of '12. car sat from '12 until now so there's probably 100 miles on this set up. Everything is included.
Accufab Plenum 70mm
Accufab TB 70mm
1 inch billet spacer
Champion IAC angle adaptor
IAC, TPS are included and Air temp has been relocated to the back of the Plenum and sensor included. Also has throttle bracket. Bolt this thing right on.

$550 shipped.

Also have 83lbs injectors, Stock Crank, Rods, headers and a bunch of other stuff from parting out a motor.

I'll take the complete Accufab set up for $550 shipped. Are the longer bolts included to bolt on to the intake manifold?

Ray

I actually sold the Accufab set up through PM a little bit ago. I haven't been able to update from work.

Thanks

I actually need the gate for my next combo. I'd sell it whole but not just the gate