Covid Vaccine Effectiveness Countdown Video

C'mon man, this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Mark Crispin Miller does a weekly report on a lot of the SADS people just dropping dead in
30 different countries. They are usually someone more famous or something like teens
dying right on the sports field of a heart attack or stroke. Think of all the nobodies that this
happens to and doesn't get reported.
Last one I saw was 54 here in one week but I don't follow it much.
Kirstie Alley, was she jabbed?
Clarence Gilyard?

Mark Crispin Miller does a weekly report on a lot of the SADS people just dropping dead in
30 different countries. They are usually someone more famous or something like teens
dying right on the sports field of a heart attack or stroke. Think of all the nobodies that this
happens to and doesn't get reported.
Last one I saw was 54 here in one week but I don't follow it much.
Kirstie Alley, was she jabbed?
Clarence Gilyard?
Kirstie died of cancer. I have a vid of people dropping dead. It's unreal. Have it bookmarked. Post it when I find it. No one wants the stuff. Canada is throwing out over a billion dollars of the death jabs.

Kirstie died of cancer. I have a vid of people dropping dead. It's unreal. Have it bookmarked. Post it when I find it. No one wants the stuff. Canada is throwing out over a billion dollars of the death jabs.

Yes, but did her getting the jab accelerate her illness? Tons of information about how the jab
destroys the immune system and you have no defense to all these diseases. Afraid this is only
the tip of the iceberg.
Yeah, those videos of speakers, etc on stage just up and collapsing so make reasonable people
question the jab and demand answers. Stockholm Syndrome?

elon43.png

Despite Fukki's claim, there is absolutely no way the number of lives saved, hospital admission reductions, etc. that are allegedly contributed to the efficiency of the jabs, can be estimated with any modicum of accuracy. Even before the vaxx, everyone who had it, had their own version of the illness and different levels of severity. There is no way to positively prove that the jab reduced the severity of the symptoms or prevented anyone from getting the Coof.

Before the jabs, not everyone died, and after the jabs, not everyone lived. But everyone who had the jab were put at risk of other, possibly serious, consequences. Will everybody develop them? I pray not, but I'm sure there are still many that have, and they just haven't shown up yet.

We have likely passed the tipping point, what the nasty politicians and elites have gotten away with, along with the support of the retards that continue to support them, defies belief. Forcing people into compliance has no place in free society. Even if the fascist psychopaths and their retard minions were right, which clearly they were not, still has no place in a free society.