Cop Outs

Little6pack

Just reading the local city newspaper as a form of entertainment during my supper break tonight.

It is always amazing to see stories & how they try to grap your attention.

Here is one I will share.

Teenage boy gets 7 years for stabbing friend!
Both Mothers BLAME DRUGS

YEA RIGHT A DAM COP OUT!

How about both MOTHERS DIVORCED, living in another state, acting like teen herself not bring up her kid correct?

Next: I do feel for these people but not the laywers

Victims of Rhode island club fire sue Budweiser
because the local distributor sponsered the band Great White & Bud logo was on the banner.

All I can say is LAWYER feeding frenzy.

Victims of Rhode island club fire sue Budweiser
because the local distributor sponsered the band Great White & Bud logo was on the banner.

All I can say is LAWYER feeding frenzy. [/B]

Lawyer's are lookin for "deep" pockets...100 dead an prob 100 inj...I really dont think there is goin to be much $$$$ to go around....cant get blood from a stone BUT the lawyer's will try an sue anyone they can... IT was a bad situation but I cant see much $$$ in the lawsuits

I kinda figured this would happen.. I don't think the club onwers or the band great white have that much money to cover the lawsuits.

I hope I never become a victim or witness because people will sue people on any basis.

If a dumb parent cant sue metallica for their son killing himself by "head banging into a wall" (Which really did happen) then these idiots can sue budweiser and we will never have beer again because they will save more money by not worrying about promoting beer at concerts ever again for fear of being sued to ridiculous extents.