Cool Desert Nights!

lethal231ci

The Next Generation
Cool Desert Nights in Richland, Washington THIS Friday and Saturday. Should be even a better turn out then the 600 cars last year:tongue:. I only know of 4 GN/TType that will be there. Hopefully there will be more!

The cruise is Friday night, Show n' Shine is Saturday morning-afternoon. Registration is at the Shilo Inn in Richland on Thursday (I think, I'll have to get back on that one). What else do you want to know?!?!?

Man, I wished you had posted this earlier. My daughter got married close to the Shilo in Richland, we all stayed there for the weekend wedding. She and her husband are coming up to our house this weekend...had I known about your car show I would have arranged for us to go down there.

Maybe next year, if possible, can you give us a heads up a month in advance? Thanks.

yeah a lal advance notice and i would have driven up to check it out!!!!!!!

Man, I wished you had posted this earlier. My daughter got married close to the Shilo in Richland, we all stayed there for the weekend wedding. She and her husband are coming up to our house this weekend...had I known about your car show I would have arranged for us to go down there.

Maybe next year, if possible, can you give us a heads up a month in advance? Thanks.

There are a few guys from spokane that are coming down and I think only one other guy from Richland is showing his ttype. Oh well....I guess I should've sent this message out a month ago!