Converter going bad?

dpok69

Dpok69@aol.com
I just got my 4th rebuilt tranny from a bad shop under warranty. This time they swapped my tranny(non-brf) with another one and everything seems to be shifting fine. But when i am on the highway and let go off of the gas, the scanmaster RPM reading jumps from 1000-2000 to like 3000-3700 rpm, and the car seems to be slowing down a little. When i reaply the gas slightly the RPM goes back down to 1000-2000 RPM.

When i am off the throttle, the car seems to still be in "gear" like a manual transmission instead of disengaging to nuetral to coast. I only experience this problem on the highway. Does my TV cable need adjustment? The only thing i added since i got my tranny was a thrasher 92 chip.

first off go get your brf tranny back.

you got screwed if they didnt put all the brf parts in the new caseing.

im sure others may try and help with you problem but id just go toss it thru there front window and get your brf tranny back along with your money you spent and go elsewhere.

if you paid to have a tranny rebuilt and it doesent work right and they cant make it work right you are intitled to a refund so you can take it to somebody that knows what their doing which with the 2004r tranny you wont find many that have a clue about them except the guys on here or somebody they recomend in your area.

the burnt up brf is worth more than your working non brf 2004r