Color Questions?

motorhead445

Im having my car '87 Turbo-T painted in a week,Im having a hard time finding the color that I want.I originally was gonna go with PPG Harlequin Rainbow till I found out how much it cost$$$:eek: .my car is 2 tone now & I want to go with a solid color,I was thinking of a Deep Gold Pearl or a Copper color,What is the Deepest gold available in a Factory color?How does 53 Gold Mettalic look?I think that was a factory color in '87?

color

Theres a link below in my signature. click on 86 t-type when you go to the link. Its a pic of an 86 ttype I have its code 58, Light Sand Stone Metallic.
Its an odd ball color. was originally a desiners series color too be ordered as a two tone Brown, but it was ordered from the original owner in this soild color code 58. Its a weird color.

hope this gives you some ideas

How about that new goldish copper color that you see on new Chryslers.There's a Prowler that color at a nearby dealership.That would look good on a Buick and different.Much brighter than the old Buick gold.I'm not sure the name of the Chrysler color but it wouldn't be hard to find out.It's probably not cheap,not many paints are.:rolleyes: