Cleaned up the old engine bay a little over the weekend.

RED LS1

Nothing special. I bought this car and everything was a sloppy mess. The car only has 53,000 miles so I want it to look nice under the hood. I'm also doing a few upgrades like Adj. Pressure reg. NGK plugs, new gaskets, RJC power plate, RJC mass air and up pipes with K&N filter, TT 60 lb injectors and chip combo, Turbo inlet bell, 160 therm, RJC MSD wires, hotwire kit and probably some other stuff that I can't remember. Here are some pics. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook but I like to contribute to the site as well. It's amazing how much a Sand blasting cabinet and a can of spray paint will change. I'm still waiting on some good v/c gaskets and the injectors to come in so this is how far I could go for now.

Thanks. I can't wait to get all the pieces together and get it running again. Does anyone know where I can get an egr gasket? I'm having trouble finding one

Nothing special. I bought this car and everything was a sloppy mess. The car only has 53,000 miles so I want it to look nice under the hood. I'm also doing a few upgrades like Adj. Pressure reg. NGK plugs, new gaskets, RJC power plate, RJC mass air and up pipes with K&N filter, TT 60 lb injectors and chip combo, Turbo inlet bell, 160 therm, RJC MSD wires, hotwire kit and probably some other stuff that I can't remember. Here are some pics. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook but I like to contribute to the site as well. It's amazing how much a Sand blasting cabinet and a can of spray paint will change. I'm still waiting on some good v/c gaskets and the injectors to come in so this is how far I could go for now.

Isn't it soooooooo satisfying?

Problems come when you don't know when or how to stop! Next thing......body off frame!