choosing injecters!!!!

Depends on how fast you're planning on going??

My favorites that I've tried are stock, 36lb blue tops, and MSD-50's. They are very easy to program for, easy to tune, nice drivability, decent gas milage, and just simply work really well.

i'm gonna run the stock injectors till i hit the 10's lol j/k

i was gonna upgrade to blue tops, but when the time comes i'm gonna bite the bullet and just get MSD 50's. I don't think i'll ever need that big(i'll never max them out) they will give plenty of fuel for how fast i plan on going.

The chip guys have them down perfect...and they'll even work fine on stock engines...can't go wrong :)

more info

on how ever fast she will take me!!! LOL
bottom 12's i guess don't want to have to put a bar in!!
mods are... 340 hot wired - kenne bell adj.FPR- chrome mass air- 160 stat-front and rear braces- ram air- kenne bell turbo cam- thrasher chip- stock injecters-stock DP- 2 1/2 exhaust spin tech mufflers- TO4-turbo- stock converter bowtie overdrives trans with stage ten shift kit 4:10 gears new computer new coil and module- magnacore wires- new cam and crank sensor- stock intercooler- haven't run at the track still working out bugs i think my injecters are suspect so thinking of changing but don't want to buy twice