Cheap Tuning Laptop

R_Andersen

Looking to sell a complete Compaq Armada 330T Notebook Computer in great working condition. This laptop includes both a 3.5” floppy drive and CD-Rom drive and the AC power adapter. I will include a PCMCIA Network adapter card as well. The computer works perfectly and will come with Windows 2000 Installed. The battery is in great condition and holds a charge for over 1.5 hours of continuous use. The LCD screen is in great shape with no scratches or dead areas.

I've used this for logging and tuning with Tunercat and it works great.

Specs: Pentium 150mhz, 48MB Ram, 2.0GB Hard Drive, CD-Rom, 3.5” Floppy Drive, Built in Modem, Built in Infrared, 2 PCMCIA slots, Serial, printer, PS2 Mouse, external monitor, audio output and docking ports.

I'm looking to get $150 for it. Email me if interested and I can send some pictures.

Thanks,
Rob

R_Andersen said:
Looking to sell a complete Compaq Armada 330T Notebook Computer in great working condition. This laptop includes both a 3.5” floppy drive and CD-Rom drive and the AC power adapter. I will include a PCMCIA Network adapter card as well. The computer works perfectly and will come with Windows 2000 Installed. The battery is in great condition and holds a charge for over 1.5 hours of continuous use. The LCD screen is in great shape with no scratches or dead areas.

Specs: Pentium 150mhz, 48MB Ram, 2.0GB Hard Drive, CD-Rom, 3.5” Floppy Drive, Built in Modem, Built in Infrared, 2 PCMCIA slots, Serial, printer, PS2 Mouse, external monitor, audio output and docking ports.

I'm looking to get $150 for it. Email me if interested and I can send some pictures.

Thanks,
Rob
send pics please to figga8n@yahoo. thanks

lap top

R_Andersen said:

Thanks,
Rob
Rob are you interested in any trades? I have a bunch of parts that i'm sure you could use. just let me know cause i'm in need of a new lap top. Thanks, SCOT W.