Chapman's Northeast Ford and Lincoln Mercury Monthly Cruise Night!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Chapman's Northeast Ford and Lincoln Mercury will hold a monthly cruise night the 4th Saturday of the Month from May-Sept. 6pm-10pm. American Rear Wheel Drive and Antique Imports Only!!!

Sunshine Only!! No Rain Dates!!!

May 23rd
June 27th
July 26th
Aug. 22nd
Sept. 26th.

4th Saturday of the month.

This is a Ray Jermyn cruise who use to run them over at NE Lincoln Merc. Bring those Buicks out!!

The Best Stock and Best Modified trophies are ordered. Now what about food??? Hmmmm :eek:

9371 ROOSEVELT BLVD. PHILA. PA. 19114

Yea we need some more Buicks next month! Next month you local guys need to get those cars out! It's a FREE event with FREE water, soda, and soft pretzels! Come now can't get any better then that! :) Was a great time. There is some great food places around this dealer. We got there early and headed over to Millers Ale House for some grub and drinks. There was over 100 cars. Not bad for the first time. Ray only gives out 2 trophies. Best stock and best modified. I won the best stock with my TTA. There was some beautiful cars there. Here are just a few pics I snapped...

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_2387.JPG

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2389.JPG

IMG_2388.JPG

August 22nd Cruise Cancelled!!

Due to the weather forecast for heavy thunder storms this afternoon and tonight with flash flooding. I'm cancelling tonights cruise. Hope to see you in Sept. Thanx, Ray