Century Turbo Coupe passenger fender

zBuick

Buicks Rule
Hi. Looking for a passenger fender for a 79 Century Turbo Coupe. I believe the fenders are the same from 78-81, coupe or sedan. Would appreciate any help anyone can give on locating one. I am re-restoring this Century back to the way I sold it (see pic) back in 2001. It will get a freshly built hi compression 350 from a 70 GS, along with a freshly build 200r4. Will be a nice driver once again.
Thanks for your time.

256.jpg

where is your location? I know of one sitting in a yard but I can't remember which fender was missing off of it. If you are located anywhere near Iowa let me know.

man that sucks. Is there anything else you need for the car? I might try to make a stop at the yard this week if it dries up. THere may be a few good parts left on it. It's the same color as yours

See if the original steering wheel is in it. Supposed to be 3 spoke, not a T Type steering wheel, and not the GS/other sport steering wheel, these were used in this car and the Riviera S Type of the same year.
But if that car has good rear seat plastics - I guess sail panels if they are called that in a fastback... Rest of the car is pretty complete since I had it the first time. I will try to get a pic of the steering wheel.

I do need the passenger headlight bezel, will take the other to. Thanks for looking, let me know when you go.

I'll try to make it out there within the next few weeks. I'll have to see if they're open on saturdays.