Causes for low BLMs?

6SENSE

Already battled the high BLM issue in the past so I know what to look for there, but what about low BLMs at idle? On occasion it will sit at 120, but thats the highest Ive seen in a little while (lowest I used to see was 123, up to 131). Sometimes after getting off the pedal and coming to a stop O2s will stay as low as 105 for a second then slowly go up and finally settle in the "teens". High as of late is 119 (113 is what I saw when I just got home from driving).
My first notion is the O2 sensor is getting lazy? Possibly MAF? Ive got a 3" LT1 MAF with translator (not T+). I have seen MAF reading at idle as low as 4 before, is that too low with this setup?
Thanks.

P.S. have noticed that after WOT it seems that O2s want to stay in 800s for a bit (few frames or so on SM) before finally going down to normal. This is another reason I was thinking possible O2 sensor problem. Dont know if this could be alky related, but I dont think it would be entirely caused by it.

o2, MAF, injectors

First check line off fuel pressure at idle. Make sure it isn't too high.

Try setting the translator a little leaner at idle -- I don't have one but I hear that is a possible band-aid.

See t6p.com in the Library section there is a great post by Razor that lays out all the possibilities. Good luck.