Carbon Fiber Core Support Braces?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are getting rid of our old aluminum fender braces for these.

Made out of 100% Carbon Fiber ( No imitation tape).
Each piece (With the ends) weighs only 5 oz.
"Very strong" "Very Ridged"

pictures 005.jpg

On the car....

Carbon core braces 003.jpg

Holy sh@#, those are kinda sexy! I haven't dealt with CF much, do those flex at all or are they super rigid? How are they attached on the ends form the CF to the rod ends? Glued?

As always, you keep coming out with great stuff the the TB's!

Holy sh@#, those are kinda sexy! I haven't dealt with CF much, do those flex at all or are they super rigid? How are they attached on the ends form the CF to the rod ends? Glued?

As always, you keep coming out with great stuff the the TB's!
Thanks!

Yes these are Very Ridged, they barely flex due to a large wall thickness and the rods are glued into the ends with a Very expensive 2 part epoxy made specifically for this application. Even the rods themselves had to be specially made to be more ridged for this application and appearance.

These New "Carbon Fiber Core Support Braces" are lighter, Nicer in appearance, More Ridged, and best of all Cheaper than our old aluminum fender braces! Some might ask, 'Why would Carbon Fiber be cheaper than the old aluminum ones?' The answer is, These don't need Powder Coating, Don't need jam nuts, don't need threads chased due to the powder coating so when you eliminate all those steps it brings the cost down for the customers.. Win - Win for everyone!

These will be ready to purchase from our site in a day or two at $139.00 per set.

Just wanted to mention to the people who are Not into the look of Carbon Fiber, these can be painted a gloss black and still get the lightweight benefits...

Wow...those are sexy!!! I have other carbon fiber items under my hood...now I'll add these

I own a set of your old aluminum ones, love the fact that I didn't have to drill new holes to install. They mount to existing bolts.

You really need to warn me before you come out with nes stuff Scott.:p Nice looking braces bud.;)

Looks Great Scot!!! if i didn't love my anodized aluminum ones so much i would by these!!
FREE Bump for a great vendor.

aaron

I have the long braces that connect to the firewall will these work in conjunction with them?
Mine are just like these
b90536599915c46f26474b82e9b337a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the long braces that connect to the firewall will these work in conjunction with them?
Mine are just like these
b90536599915c46f26474b82e9b337a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should, ours are more skinny than those OEM ones so there should be more room...

Only potential interference issue with these is if you have a battery cover. Mine just barely fit and the bar is resting on the cover.

Engine 2015-2.jpg