car show sunday nights NYC area

PNYKLR

Next week the show isnt on (see below for Mt Kisco show details) but it would be nice to get a bunch of new faces there (they dont allow ricers) but allow vintage foreign cars

All the shows are free of charge just drive on in they also give away door prizes
and trophies donated by sponsors

not to mention my friend has the concession and makes homemade sausage and peppers and hamburgers and sabrett hot dogs yummy yummy

SUNDAY NIGHTS STARTING JUNE 24,2007 MOONLIGHT CRUISERS OF EASTCHESTER HOLD THEIR CRUISE NIGHT IN LORD & TAYLOR PARKING LOT BEHIND STARBUCKS AND BORDERS BOOK STORE,ADJACENT TO LAKE ISLE COUNTRY CLUB ON WHITE PLAINS ROAD,SCARSDALE, N.Y. MUSIC,TROPHIES 50/50 AND MUCH MORE. CALL FOR INFO: (914)494-4286

I go every week and was speaking to the guy who runs it I said I would pass around the word ... its right off of the hutchinson river parkway on route 22

the exact address is

Vernon Hills shopping Center
684 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
United States

its behind the shopping center

this upcoming weekend they are having a show at Mount Kisco Cadillac...

MOONLIGHT CRUISERS PRESENTS, MT KISCO CHEVROLET AND CADILLAC THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR & MOTORCYCLE SHOW
SUNDAY JULY 29, 2007.

175 BEDFORD RD.
MOUNT KISCO,N.Y.

if anyone is interested in going PM me I can give you directions or meet you there

I havent seen a Turbo regal yet ... did see a GSX though this week

come on down....;)

Show.

Coool... Ill try to show up first Sunday in August w my 86 GN DD beater.. hope to see you there, if anything ill pm n let you know definitely... laters..
ps- love the screen name. you would like my back winow. It reads
"Ponies are for little girls"

location....

I live in manhattan and usually hang in Queens and do the Mcdonalds Tues night show on metropolitan. Where do youi reside?