Can't delete my threads

b4black

Every once in a while I want to delete a thread I started. I try to delete by clicking on "edit/delete" (I can edit just fine), then checking the delete box on the left and click the "delete" button on the right, but I get an error message. Can we not delete threads we start? I used to be able to.

Thanks

No clue, we didn't change anything regarding deleting our own threads. I just posted a test and deleted it just fine.

Hmmm...

was there a reply, i think you cant delete it once someone else has replied.

Okay, now try deleting this one. If it disappears, cool. If not, post in it letting me know.

Just tried and got this message:

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: b4black [logout]

BTW, I clicked on the edit/delete in my post, not one of the replies. And I am logged in.

Still didn't work.

This isn't a new problem for me. I've never been able to delete my threads, I'm just now trying to figure it out.

I can delete threads in the Forum I moderate using the administrative tools. I just can't delete my own threads (in other forums) this way.