Bunch of stuff

Chuck

SMC Dual nozzle alky kit. Brand new still in box. Bought several months ago but changed plans. Round tank. $350

Translator & 3” MAF. 8 months old and in good condition. Paid over $300 from Ramcharger for both and will take $225

GM brake proportioning valve still in the box. $65

GM transmission cooler lines. Brand new $55 for both.

Charcoal relocation kit $10

Intercooler fan. Best offer

Fuel rail, ’84-’85 hotair. Best offer

Adjustable wastegate. 2 years old. Works great. $45.

Trunk-kit for ’87 Turbo-T. Gray kit with logo on sparetire cover and decklid. Brand new $225

Laptop stands custom made. $150 I have several pics available of it installed in my car. I have 2 left.

Heads stock. 5K miles with 3 angle valve job $125 local sale only. Orlando, FL

I can send pics if anyone is interested.

Chuck...

I'll take the charcoal relocation kit, shoot me an e-mail with the details and I'll get payment out...

:cool:

Nick- I just sent you pics.

Phatman- your 2nd in line for the charcoal canister. If the 1st person backs out, I'll let you know.

I paid $62 from GM parts direct and will do $50 shipped.

Chuck,

I will take the lines. Do you have Pay-Pal? Forward your info and I will get it right out to you. Thanks!

Originally posted by Chuck

I paid $62 from GM parts direct and will do $50 shipped.

I just did a search on this part #'s on gmpartsdirect.com, and the description was only "pipe" and "pipe asm". I'd like to know for positive that these are the correct p/n's for the trans cooler lines. Can anyone verify this?

TIA,
Terry

Oh...I guess those are the p/n's for the oil cooler lines. I thought maybe Chuck had sent out the wrong parts, but the p/n was correct. Anybody know where I can get the trans cooler lines? And/or have the correct part #?

Originally posted by Terbro
Oh...I guess those are the p/n's for the oil cooler lines. I thought maybe Chuck had sent out the wrong parts, but the p/n was correct. Anybody know where I can get the trans cooler lines? And/or have the correct part #?
Get them from www.classictube.com

Originally posted by Intercooler
Did you get steel or stainless. Any idea how much they run these days?

I got the steel...he said the OEM was steel, and it's lasted for many years...I believe he said it was $59, and $79 for the stainless. My total w/shipping (from NY to CA) was ~$94.