Built engne, built 8.5" and much more...possible selling

turbox-tech

HOLDING ONTO ENGINE AS I MAY HAVE FOUND A FOLLER! DISCOUNTED PARTS!
*Prices in USD and I'm located in Ontario Canada 45min from the Minnesota border.
I put "POSSIBLE SELLING" as I am trying to get as much interest on selling everything before I sell this and that!
1. Built engine - Under 5,000KM, 3.8 fully balanced from pulley to flexplate( short block assembly and balancing alone was over $2K). JE pistons (stock compression), stock redone rods, stock crank unturned, ported heads with stock valves, port matched intake, 62mm throttle body, T&D rockers 1.55, full roller valve train, with comp push rods, lifters, (brand new 212/212 comp cam, double chain and button still in boxes), HD oil pump, ARP head bolts, steel gaskets, Center billet mains, ARP rod and main bolts. comes with ATR driver header (v-band) and passenger (v-band) * need to build crossover. Basically install cam and button up front cover and you are ready to run. I will include all sensors and a redone harness and alot of extra stuff for this engine. Starter, two alternators, brackets and more and all brnd new FelPro gaskets to put the little stuff together. $2300 FIRM + RIDE and fee's

2. 8.5" POSI with Moser axles 28spline, TA Cover, C-clip eliminator , ATR sway bar MASSIVE, boxed lower control arms, adjustable Metco uppers, complete ES bushings, long wheel studs, just turned aluminum drums, Low mile posi unit 3.42 gears, brand new shoes (2 sets for use of long pads), brand new in boxes manual brake cylinders, brand new hardware kit and all nuts and bolts are all brand new. Axle tubes and factory plug welds have all been done (properly) *diff will be complete and coated in Por 15 and sandblasted prior to painting
$1400 +ride and fee's **SOLD**

3. TE60 turbo just redone by Bison. Ported compressor outlet (sorry no wastegate)
$495+shipping and fees **PRICED TO SELL $475 SHIPPED > NO FEE'S and I'll include inlet and outlet couplers!

4. 42mm Innovative wastegate $185 SHIPPED (like new condition) ***PRICED TO SELL $150 + shipping

5. 3" ATR single shot exhaust with Borla muffler (muffler alone is worth $125) Tip is brand new as it was used with a turn down. $485 + shipping and fee's

6. Caspers cam sensor setting tool, Scanmaster, 50lb injectors, chip, rail, US and Canadian dash clusters, ARP hardware and more *Scanmaster, inj, chip, SOLD

7. stock Fuel lines, power steering lines, P/S res and pump.,

8. Mint passenger header $50 + shipping, fully repaired/braced and ported driver header $100

Interested in your second alternater if your willing to sell it? How much shipped to 19090

For shipping quotes Can you please give me a zip code and city? Thanks guys. and I have told everyone which place you stand inline for purchase if they happen
Take care

how old is scanmaster? how much for that and cam sensor programmer, shipped to 32609 , I use paypal, here is my number too 352 494 6913
thanks

SOrry I have not got pics back to you guys! Sick kids and no time...grrr. ANyway I'm gonna put the parts on hold for selling as I may have a found a good roller to put everything into.

I'd be interested in a Canadian dash cluster.

Please let me know.