Built 109 With Less Than 400 Miles

m233roller

Banned
Selling this engine for a good friend of mine here.

Here is a 109 that I built about 4 years ago for a friend of mine here. This is the engine out of his 67,000 mile 87-GN. He blew a head gasket & decided to have me build it for him. This engine has less than 400 miles on it and car was always inside his climate controlled shop. He is now going LS-1 with twin turbo's and a turbo 400 trans. This engine has ALOT of good pieces in it & all machine work was done right here in Spokane, WA. by Precision Balancing ( Kevin) He has done all my machine work on these V - 6's for years & he is damn GOOD.
Here is the build & parts of this long block. Please note that it will be the LONG block. There will be NO intake, valve covers , exhaust manifolds or sensors. If a person should want these other parts I'm willing to make a nice package deal on them.
Block was first hot tanked then sonic tested & magnafluxed. Kevin then squared it lined bored it, bored it 40 over and honed the cylinders for correct piston to wall clearance. All was done with a torque plate.
Stock crank was turned 10-10 and stock rods were maged & resized then hung on Diamond pistons & pins. Complete rotating assembly was then balanced. Engine has the front 3 billet main caps. Bearings are cleveite 77 on the rods & F/M's on the mains with Dura Bond cam bearings. Clearance's are right at .017 - .018 on the rods & .002 on the mains. Crank end play is right at .006 and cam end play was .008. Rings are Total Seal file to fit from Diamond. Cam set up is a 206-206 ductile roller from Full Throttle ( MIKE ) with Morel roller lifters and Smith Bros. custom push rods with a Rollmaster timing chain. Front cover is a new GM one with new Melling gears & oil mods have been done to it. Water pump is also new. Engine has ARP fasteners ( main studs, rod bolts & 12 point head bolts.
Heads are out of the box Champion irons with stock GM head gaskets. Roller rockers are Harland & Sharp 1.60's. Oil pan, front balancer & flex plate are stock. Pan has a cork gasket. This engine runs perfect, has 20lbs. at HOT idle & around 50 to 55 lbs. Hot running down the street. It DOES NOT leak oil ANYWHERE. The one pic. shows one of the plugs I pulled out of it.
As of right now I will NOT separate this long block. I can pallet it & ship anywhere in the lower 48 at buyers expense.
Wade (the owner) has right at $5000 in this long block. Price is $3500 plus shipping.
I will guarantee this engine to run & be as advertised.
Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    858.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    893.7 KB · Views: 396
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    842.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    913.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    844.4 KB · Views: 377
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    746.3 KB · Views: 354
Hey guys the new TE-45 A off this engine is also for sale. It has the Precision 63 hot side and is 3 in & 2 out. Absolutely nothing wrong with this turbo. $550 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 165
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    878 KB · Views: 160
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    976.7 KB · Views: 162
LOL - it sure was.
Although why shouldn't it have been?
That's a decent price for an engine Mike advertises as known good and guaranteed
They don't grow on trees :D

LOL - it sure was.
Although why shouldn't it have been?
That's a decent price for an engine Mike advertises as known good and guaranteed
They don't grow on trees :D
Very true!

Mike, what is that turbo rated for? Do you know if there is much gain to be had over a 6262?

Yup, he's right it would push you into hi 9's and with that stroker engine it should spool pretty fast of coarse depending on how much convertor your running?

If my kids hadn't sucked me dry this week I'd be buying the turbo.
I know just the place for it.
Thank you Mike for posting the turbo I need right at Christmas time.
That's cruel! :D