Built 109 Short Block

I have a nicely built 109 short block with less than 1500 miles on it. Has NO problems what so ever and ran great ! Guy just went to a LS-1 turbo conversion.
Block was sonic tested, magged, squared up, line bored, bored 30 over and set up for the girdle. It has the RJC girdle, stock rods and a stock turbo crank turned 10 - 10. Complete rotating assembly was balanced. Pistons are forged TRW with Seal power rings. Bearings are Federal Mogul and there are ARP rod bolts, main studs and head studs. Cam is a flat tappet 206-206 and has a true roller timing chain. Engine had good oil pressure and comes with timing chain cover on it and new water pump, also has front balancer and stock flex plate. Oil pan is there but now has a good dent in the front corner of it. If interested I can get you pics. and send them. Will need an email address to send them to.
Price is $2000 FIRM plus shipping and paypal fees. Thanks Mike
I have a nicely built 109 short block with less than 1500 miles on it. Has NO problems what so ever and ran great ! Guy just went to a LS-1 turbo conversion.
Block was sonic tested, magged, squared up, line bored, bored 30 over and set up for the girdle. It has the RJC girdle, stock rods and a stock turbo crank turned 10 - 10. Complete rotating assembly was balanced. Pistons are forged TRW with Seal power rings. Bearings are Federal Mogul and there are ARP rod bolts, main studs and head studs. Cam is a flat tappet 206-206 and has a true roller timing chain. Engine had good oil pressure and comes with timing chain cover on it and new water pump, also has front balancer and stock flex plate. Oil pan is there but now has a good dent in the front corner of it. If interested I can get you pics. and send them. Will need an email address to send them to.
Price is $2000 FIRM plus shipping and paypal fees. Thanks Mike