Buick Power 6 VALVE COVER PACKAGES

HRpartsNstuff

I just came across 4 sets of the Champion cast valve covers I still have sitting around here NEW IN THE BOX. These fit the stock TR heads and the Champion GN1 heads. We stopped selling other manufacturer's parts many months ago to concentrate on our own stuff, and still have these. Got new open element breathers & plated bolt sets too.

http://www.championheads.com/gn1/products_valvecover.html

HERE is the package we are offering on these last 4 sets:

One pair of new Buick Power 6 logo cast alum breathers,
One pair of new open element breathers (tall for '86-'87, short for '84-'85),
Plated bolts & stainless washers upgrade for both covers (HRpartsNstuff EXCLUSIVE),
.... a $191 value....
Special price of $150 !!!!!!!
Valve covers only are $135 if you don't want the breathers or plated hardware.

Once they are gone (spoken for) they are gone! Not offering any more at any price. First 4 commitments I get via EMAIL get them! Payments must be received within 5 days to get these, or they will become available to others again. Visa/MC/Disc/AmX accepted (like any other standard HRpartsNstuff order).

We DO HAVE extra breathers available for half price of $8 each (regular $16 each) and extra plated bolt packs available for $10 each (regular $20 each). These are also limited supplies, and will be sold until sold out & NOT offered again.

ALL prices do not have shipping costs included, and will be added to each order.

PLEASE use E-mails FIRST to confirm orders, so I can keep track of who is getting them & when I run out. THEN you can call in with cc & shipping info (to Dave) to complete your order.

PS- Very 1st order for above package gets a FREE embroidered Champion Racing Heads HAT. Only got 1 left, so don't be surprised if it's gone if you wait too long!

Put them on Ebay! You might be able to get $400.00 for them with the breathers. All those suckers on there paying $200/300 for these things :eek:

valve covers

Are they still available? if so please let me know by e-mail cause I don't check this as much as I do my e-mails. gwswbwlw@bellsouth.net also I would like a price on the rear sway bar for my 86" GN. Thanks, Scot w.

All spoken for!

Still got plated bolt packs & breathers, but the valve cover packages are sold out!

Here are the lucky buyers:

Larry Smith (first e-mail order, get's hat)
Bob Wren (sorry, Larry beat you by just a couple minutes for the hat)
Darin Walker
Scot W.

Woody has first alternate, in case one of the above orders doesn't work out.

Thanks guys!

PS- I always forget about E-bay. I have seen just the covers go for over $200 there, just think that's not right.

I'm interested in the breathers, don't need the bolts as I like the capscrews that came with the Poston's that I bought. To save on all of this, what motor mount do I need for an 84 4.1L production block that I'm putting into something other than a "listed" application? Just need the drivers side as I want to keep the NVH down to a minimum.

Thanks,

Hat

i wanted that hat :biggrin: ...........thanks for the great deal Paul...as soon as i get this car where it will move i want one of those H&Rparts rear sway bars...i will be calling Paul.............................thanks Bob

valve covers!!!

HRpartsNstuff said:
Still got plated bolt packs & breathers, but the valve cover packages are sold out!

Here are the lucky buyers:

Larry Smith (first e-mail order, get's hat)
Bob Wren (sorry, Larry beat you by just a couple minutes for the hat)
Darin Walker
Scot W.

Woody has first alternate, in case one of the above orders doesn't work out.

Thanks guys!

PS- I always forget about E-bay. I have seen just the covers go for over $200 there, just think that's not right.
Paul, Am I still in? I'll call you friday with my order okay? can you please e-mail me yes or no? and along with that could you list the price of the rear sway-bar for me? Thanks, Scot w. :)

scot w. said:
Paul, Am I still in? I'll call you friday with my order okay? can you please e-mail me yes or no? and along with that could you list the price of the rear sway-bar for me? Thanks, Scot w. :)

Yep, you are still in!

Rear swaybar is $489 for TR's/GS's with 8.5 rear or 12 bolts,
and 9" with 3" tubes are $499,
and 9" with 3-1/4" tubes are $509
...plus shipping.

FYI, on our website, info is in the PRODUCTS section, and current pricing is in the PRICING/ORDER section.
===========

CTX-SLPR, the plated "bolts" we offer for the valve covers are the SAME cap screws that come with the covers originally. We found out that after a couple months, they started to rust. What we thought was a black coating at first, is really just the heat treat color & oil coating. Doesn't last long in Ohio humidity :( We started taking them out of the packages & plating them & putting them back in, and bought more bolts-only to keep up. We even put "extra attention & value" into parts that we didn't even make! That's one reason we had to give up the "non-HR" stuff, took too much time & money away from our own production.

As for the 4.1 (non-stg) blocks for street/strip use, you need a custom version. You will need the STG version mount we offer to fit the side of the block, but could use the softer 70 duro bushings. Just ask for a stage drivers mount only, with soft 70 poly, for a street 4.1 motor, and you will get what you need. It will be $119 for just the drivers stg mt + ship.

If you have more height to make up from the frame to motor mount, then you could get the same as above, but setup with the TTA side plates that are longer going to the frame pedestals. Just $10 more for that.

Thanks guys!

valve covers

Got mine today and they look awesome :) ...thanks for the great deal and fast shipping.......................................................Bob