Buick GNX #461 FOR SALE Near Phila PA!

TurboRegal84

Staff member
I am not sure where to put this, but I opted to put it in the Lounge hoping that someone would pick this car up and see it go to a nice home.

I pulled the car up on Auto Trader, and being so close I decided to take a ride out to see it or possibly buy it.

The car has 18,000 Original Miles showing on it, and it is a good 'driver'. The car has been repainted (not the best job), and it has non-original GNX wheels. Undercarriage of the car has rust to it, and the engine is very dirty.

However all things are in place. The car is a real GNX, he has the original window sticker, has a GNX turbo on it along with the GNX Turbo Sheild, ASC stickers are in place as well.

If someone on the site has some time and money to invest in a car this would be ideal. Great if you want a GNX that is not pristine, but something you can drive and have fun with.

His asking price was $42,000, and he told me that a gentleman had offered him $40K...Not sure if it is sold or not, but it is a real GNX.

I would love to see a board member scoop it up and enjoy it!

If you are interested..Please feel free to E-mail me for his phone number or contact info!

I have attached a few pics!

Attachments

• GNX461.JPG
    GNX461.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 138
  • GNX461-2.JPG
    GNX461-2.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 142