buick gnx 1987 clone for sale

Pics

Is this the one from ebay? I would like pics if its NOT. That one was to pricey for my blood.
Thanks
:D

speed11 said:
Is this the one from ebay? I would like pics if its NOT. That one was to pricey for my blood.
Thanks
:D
i had it on their last year. price is $18,000 this car is not a piece of **** and has never been in a accident. it stays in a heated enviroment in my basement never been in the rain or snow!!!! i have WON alot of trophies with this car. the only thing that does not look like a gnx on the car is the dash cluster. it still has the digital dash. the car has 70,000 orginal miles. 66-big shaft turbo 24-roll intercooler with a cry-o-cooler to spray from ash tray/alchol-injection. staged trans from dynotech-all billet harden parts/stall is vigalante 3500. all the wheels were sent to transwheel to get completely redone that alone was $400 a wheel. billet trailing arms lower and upper.72lbs injectors. this car ran 9.80 in 1/4 mile at 148 miles per hour. this is not your dad,s oldsmobile. i have the dash#447 on the doors i have orginal ascmcclaren decal on the driver door. gnx book spec on the car. all louvers and side squirts the stump has the gnx rear-end cover/ i sold the panhard rod. but i know were to get this stuff to .i did not use it because once i added more horsepower it would not stay on the road. mickey t et-streets on rear. way to much to list. these cars are going up in price and it is hard as hell to get parts like i have added to this one. I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

This is not the site for GNX (clones) get a real one like the other 546 people besides me then post it on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a joke GNX clone : :mad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA