Broke in the new 3" MAF Trans and 96 Ext Chip the really fun way and WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

jojo

Ill Take A Moosehead Now!
All i can say is with quality after market parts and good tuning and of course reeeally good octane, and great air flow, our cars ROOOOOOOOOOOOCK. All the valuable information that comes off this board from the guys and girls the have been there and done that......can just pass all the does and donts along with good intentions.

Well as stated in the thread subject and along with the rest of my combo can someone tell me.....

WHY I JUST SMOKED A 2002 RAM AIR FROM ONE LITE TO THE NEXT SOOOO BAD!!!!?? WITH NOT TOOO MUCH EFFORT??. RUNNING ONLY 20# OF BOOST (THATS RIGHT ONLY 20#) AND GET THIS.......FROM A DEAD STOP!!!!! WITH NOOO BOOST BUILD, JUST THE PEDAL TO THE FLOOR WHEN THE LITE TURNED GREEN AND HE ACTUALLY GOT ME OFF THE LINE BY ABOUT A HALF A CAR LENGTH. AND GET THIS AGAIN.....NO KIDDING MY REAR END WAS FISH TAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR ABOUT 15 FEET UNTIL MY NITTOS GRABBED AND BY THE TIME I REACHED THE NEXT LITE HE WAS ABOUT 3-4 CAR LENGTHS BEHIND ME UNTIL I LET OFF AND CRAMMED ON MY BREAKS. SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? (DONT GET ME WRONG I WAS AS HAPPY AS A PIG IN ****!!) I JUST EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE FROM A 325 HORSEPOWER 5.7LITER V-8. MY CAR WEIGHS IN AT 3600LB WITH ME IN IT. ANYWAY THE FUNNY PART WAS WHEN HE FINALLY STOPPED, HE LOOKED OVER AT ME WITH THESE BIG AS BOLGING EYES, AND SAID......(AND I QUOTE!) HOLY ****!!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THAT THING. AND OF COURSE ALL I SAID WAS A STOCK MOTOR 20# OF BOOST, MUCH BETTER THAN STOCK TIRES (ALTHOUGH I WAS STILL SPINNING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!)AND THAT WAS IT. HE THEN SAID ALL HE COULD HERE WHEN I SMOKED BY HIM WAS (AND I QUOTE AGAIN!) WAS A ****ING JET GOING DOWN A RUNWAY!!! OH MY GOD THAT WAS A GOOD FEELING.

ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST THROW IN SOME FUN AND BASICALLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS IF YOU DONT HAVE THE EXTENDER CHIP AND MAF TRANS COMBO.......PLEASE GET IT WHEN YOU ARE READY TO DO THAT UPGRADE, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE REAL HAPPY YOU DID. AND ALSO I AM RUNNING THOSE FAMOUS 009S AND I WILL TELL YOU THE TIP AND STUMBLE THING IS GONE. JUST AMAZING WHAT A CHIP. ANTI THEFT,QUICK SCAN UPDATE,QUICK SPOOL, THIS IS JUST AN AWESOME CHIP..

JOJO

Originally posted by Scott Atk
JOJO, Good for you :) Now quit being a sissy and bring it to the track. ;)

Ok buddy just waiting for the BFGs. LOL

Congrats Jojo, I have been wanting to make that change for a while now. Will probably be one of my next mods:)

Watch it now, you're gonna get my hopes up :)
My T+ and Ext are going in this weekend. SOMETHING'S gotta make this thing idle better.
Glad to see it was a big help to you.

Hey Striker and Crazy trust me on this one....you wont regret it!! this chip is the best thing since ummmmmm.......well anyway Crazy it looks like you can say goodbye to the tip and stumble, that is of course you have the same problem that i used to with the 009s. The chip is simply technology at its best burning at this point in time.

jojo

The only bad thing in comparison to the Bird kill is that we have to run serious fuel /alky crutch and hes just pump gas all the way. But when your feeding a jet!:D Who cares.

Originally posted by rick cain
The only bad thing in comparison to the Bird kill is that we have to run serious fuel /alky crutch and hes just pump gas all the way. But when your feeding a jet!:D Who cares.

LOL Rick. whether i had a vette or cobra or even that friggin ram air, i would put nothing less thank 100 octane in my tank all the time to assure my motor will last. Everyone know that performance cars love octan and air no matter what the brand.