BRAND NEW 65# injectors. $300 SHIPPED!

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
I have a brand new set of low imp 65# injectors from PTE that are still in the bag. Cost over $350 + shipping from PTE.

FIRST $300 TAKES EM! (free shipping)

No I do not have a modded ECM for sale. I had Bob Bailey modify my stock one. I think he is Turbo Bob on here.

Originally posted by dsa87gn
hey boost..please return my money for the false advertised cat

I have seen that dsa87gn has left some feedback on a deal you two had boost86 , I believe you need to hash this out with him either in the thread he made in the feedback forum or by phone.

dsa87gn , please do not invade other members threads or post with your problem with boost86 , it is very disrespectful to other members.

SPOT MY 6 , I am sorry for not just deleting the replys in your thread but I feel that if I delete the replys by these two I will be masking and aiding boost86 responsibility to dsa87gn accusations of possible wrong doings.

I do believe that boost86 needs to reply to dsa87gn accusations in the feedback forum , if anyone sells some thing on this site and the buyer is not happy with the product and leaves feedback it is the sellers responsibiliy to make it right by at least answering to the unhappy buyer.

Jesse

Originally posted by boost86
do u have to have an ecm mod
Sorry I miss read your post when I posted earlier. Yes, you have to have a modded ECM to use these injectors.

Jesse- no problem just dont let it get carried away. Thanks.

sorry..

SPOT MY 6,

I apologize for stomping on your thread.
Just trying to get a response from Boost86.