BOP Race at Keystone Raceway

M

monsters86ttype

Hey guys/gals how's it going?

I am gathering some BOP racers for a race day at Keystone Raceway in New Alexandria, Pa. for the possible date of 7-27 or 7-28. Saturday or Sunday respectivley. I will be talking with the track owner this weekend about this non-sanction BOP event. The track is under new ownership and has gone through alot of renovations. I will post again after I find out what day we can do this race.

So lets get some responses here. I know there are alot Turbo Buicks in the Pittsburgh area!

Anyone needing directions email me at pjsolds@aol.com

Thanks Paul

Keystone Race

I will be there if it is going to happen.

87 Buick Grand National
ta 49 Turbo
thdp stainless
Precision Front Mount
Red Stripe Club Torch Convertor
bgc 2 7/8 exhaust with 3" flowmasters
tomka cold air kit
armstrong xp pump and chip
transmission by Vince Janis
airbag right side

11.7/114mph - Norwalk

OK guys, I met with Frank Tedesco this afternoon. This is a go ahead and show deal. Basically we can just show up in force and have some fun. It is a regular race day on the 27th and 28th of July. Most of the guys I know from the Olds camp maybe showing up for saturday and sunday.

Was at the track this morning and the new construction is well underway. The track surface looks nice and will be complete by the end of next week. The opening date was pushed back to June 6th. Cant wait. Now I don't know which car to race, the 86 T-Type or the 81 Cutlass. Maybe I'll bring both:cool:

Lets have some responses, big numbers means our own race in upcoming seasons!