Big ups to Jack C.

Wht87T

All Throttle... No Bottle
While at the track last week we blew one of the welds out on the intercooler. I called jack explaining the situation and he told me he would take care of it. Let me remind you folks I have had jack's intercooler on my car for over four years! Due to my current setup and goals we decided to step it up to a larger intercooler and I was able to trade up for a minimal fee. Thanks Jack!

John A.

While at the track last week we blew one of the welds out on the intercooler. I called jack explaining the situation and he told me he would take care of it. Let me remind you folks I have had jack's intercooler on my car for over four years! Due to my current setup and goals we decided to step it up to a larger intercooler and I was able to trade up for a minimal fee. Thanks Jack!

John A.
That's right, I myself have had alot of dealings with the MAN (Jack), myself and a friend recently spent a week at his and better half's, house (Lorrie), the hospitality was excellent and meeting the crew that works at the shop, couldn't ask for any better :biggrin: We as customers sit back and call, talk about our cars on fixing, adding items just to make them run better and faster, but the work and I mean work that Jack does, just answering the phone, would make a sane man go crazy ( I don't know how he does it, but he does) and Gerry with a "G" stays busy getting parts out from when he gets there to when he leaves, they have to have fedex and ups on speed dial :eek: and Brian and Steve all know what they have to do to get the job done and done right. All I can say is that I met alot of good people in the BUICK community thruout the years and Jack and his crew have always been GOOD AND HONEST PEOPLE. JR.